Thursday, June 4, 2015

Two projects by Tatiana Yemelyanenko

Hi!
Tatiana Yemelyanenko is here and now is my turn to share June projects. It's hot summer here in Ukraine but I decided to create Christmas canvas because few weeks ago I saw this photo and love it, finally I have time to scrap it. My sister has finished preparing new room for my nece so I decided this canvas can be beautiful addition to the room's decor.


I covered clocks with gold acrylic paint, then added bronze powder and thick layer of crackle accent. After crackle accent is dried I accented crackles with dark brown Big Brush Pen marker.


I've used Big Brush Pen and gold acrylic paint to cover oval phrame.


Chipboard phrase is covered with gold acrylic paint.



I've used

Clock Face (4.5 Inch)


Mirrored Bracket on oval frame


I smile because of you-words in a board


My second project is small shadowbox. This shadowbox is cut using Silhouette cutting machine, I've combined different flourish designs and added lovely accents with Imaginarium Designs vines and butterflies.


Vines are covered with two different colors of Faber-Castell gelatos.


I covered butterflies with two layers of white gesso and then before it'd dried added glitter.


For this shadowbox I've used

'4 Small Butterflies with cut out wings in board'


and 'Vine Flourish (Tiny) (2 per board)'


*Please leave a comment to go in the draw to win a pack of chipboard.

Have a great day! Happy scrapping!


6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! Both of these are gorgeous!! I absolutely love the shadowbox! So precious! The butterflies are just amazing!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look on the shadow
    box and lovely work on
    the layout!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the oval frame, beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the layout with the clock. Will be a keepsake picture - the little one decorating the Christmas
    tree. the shadow box is beautiful. I love all of the embellishments for the framing.
    Using wood pieces makes for a much more interesting project.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS pieces Tatiana!!!
    Your canvas is MAGICAL and your shadowbox an ABSOLUTE DELIGHT - LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete