Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Birthday Cards and a winner ....

Hi there

Today I am sharing some gorgeous cards that Chitos, Jules and Olga created for Birthday Month!

I love everything about this card created by Olga ... It's cute & quirky, vibrant & bold ... kinda like me really! Lol!



Jules has made two lovely cards this month.
How nice is the gold embossing on the frame ... stunning ...

And the simplicity of this one is perfect ...Best Wishes indeed ....


And finally Chitos has created this romantic, pretty card ....
Every time I look at it I see a new and beautiful element!  

Thanks girls for sharing these stunning cards.


So it's time to pick a winner of a $50 pack of chipboard.....

Congratulations to 

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the gorgeous butterfly card and the layout is spectacular!! TFS!

Please send your full postal details to sales@imaginariumdesigns.com.au
and we will send you out your prize.


3 comments:

  1. OMG!! This just made me swallow my tongue in shock!!! Email sent! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! Can't wait to receive it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Natalie! Hope you have a wonderful Birthday month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Barbara!
    Wonderful and fun
    cards.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete