Sunday, March 29, 2015

Some Creative Fun with some soon to be released designs :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

Today I would like to share with you some soon to be new release chipboard designs that I have designed. I have created a couple of layouts using my new heart speech bubbles, and also a layout created be the fabulous DT member Leonie Neal-Dawson.

First up here is a pic of the new design chipboard, these were actually hand carved stamps that I created late last year, and I thought they would be fun to have as a chipboard design.








I have also used the following designs :)

cool super brave IDW0077

And here is a fabulous layout by Leonie using both the new chipboard design.






Leonie has also used the following chipboard designs :)

Loolabelle's Love Arrows (12 per board) IDDL0023


awsome mischief IDW0088

I do hope you like the new designs, I so cant wait for them to be available for you to create with :) :) :)

Cheers and Happy Scrapping



Louise :) xxx

5 comments:

  1. I am a huge fan of words and this hand written version is awesome, great for title layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them Louise, can't wait to get my crafty hands on these! !! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them Louise, can't wait to get my crafty hands on these! !! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the words & speech bubbles,
    LOVE the layouts too!!!

    ReplyDelete