Sunday, February 15, 2015

Soft or Vibrant?

Hello, todai I'll share with you more two projects using Imaginarium Designs chipboards.
I made two layouts, one soft and delicate and the second more vibrant and colorful.


On this layout I simply coverd my chipboards using Acrilc Gesso and for details of train I used pearlescent and pen:


Baby Boy andTrain



IDB0006 Train Track Border



IDDL0018 Loolabelle's Nested Arrows



Others supplies:
Graphic45 papers
Watercolor
Acrylic Gesso
Prima clear Stamp
Prima metal clips

My second layout:



I painted chipboards with cracle paint:





IDDL0019 Loolabelle's single chefron





IDDL00023 Loolabelle's Love Arrows




IDDL0018 Loolabelle's Nested Arrows]



IDS0031 12 Buttons




 IDN00001 Numbers

Others supplies
Prima papers
Prima flowers
Prima metal clips
The Crafter's workshop Mask
Spray Mist
Crackle Paint

Don't forget to leave a comment to automatically be entered into the draw to win a prize pack of Imaginarium Designs chipboard.

thank you


7 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Solange! ♡ especially love how you create your backgrounds and points of interest on your pages! & of course, that Chipboard brings it all together, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Solange! ♡ especially love how you create your backgrounds and points of interest on your pages! & of course, that Chipboard brings it all together, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun these elements
    are! Loving that little train.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun these elements
    are! Loving that little train.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS, LOVE BOTH soft & delicate and vibrant & colourful!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing your beautiful pages Solange - I'm feeling INSPIRED!!!
    ... time for me to confess that I have been terribly slow to join the chevron / arrow trend, now I'm on board and thoroughly enjoying it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful!!! I love the arrows, chevrons and buttons and oh that sweet choo choo train is adorable! Always lovely to see your pretty work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely work! The baby boy set is absolutely gorgeous. Well done Solange- as usual!

    ReplyDelete