Saturday, January 10, 2015

Happy To Be At Imaginarium Designs Again In 2015

Hello and a Happy New Year from me.  
It's Leonie here today and I'm very happy to be here for another year showcasing the many wonderful Chipboard designs at Imaginarium Designs.

I have two scrapbook pages to show you today, here's the first one.
My son on his last day of Primary school.


I teamed this photo with papers from Gossamer Blue - Gramercy Road collection for the subtle tones that matched the photo.


I inked this cute little title with a Versa Mark ink pad, such a quick easy way to alter 
chipboard.






Arrows - Tinies
These little arrows are part of the new release items.  
Previously only available in a larger size this new smaller size about 2-3cm.
Ever so cute, I love them!


And the banner and frame below.  The banner has been painted with gesso, inked with distress stains 
and then stamped with waterproof black ink.




On to my second page, same son this time his 13th birthday - I'm trying to catch up on some older
photo's- He's now 14!


I picked out the purple in his shirt and used that as my inspiration to colour all the chipboard I used 
with a similar colour. 













Please leave a comment to go in the draw to win a chipboard pack. 
Thanks so much for stopping by, here's to a fab new year of creativeness for 2015!

Cheers




2 comments:

  1. Awesome creating! You must be very proud of ur son xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pages and
    I love that frame on
    the first one!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete