Thursday, January 15, 2015

Altered Pieces by Solange Marques

Hello!!
Here is Solange Marques again.
I am so glad for more one year on Imaginarium Designs DT ..... I love its chipboards!

Today I'll share with you 2 projects.

First, an altered canvas:

The chipboards were glued on the canvas and after I applied acrylic gesso.
I then applied glimmer sprays:





 Supplies

IDS0037 Edward Relief Window
IDS0038 Lattice Door
IDS0078 Two Dragonflies
IDB007 Circle Border
Graphic 45 Once Upon a Springtime paper
Prima flowers
Prima clear stamp
Acrylic Gesso
Glimmer Sprays


My second project for this month is a Bill-board.

This is what the Front looks like :
 

I applied Crackle paint on all of the pieces ... I love how amazing it looks








 And the Back is just as gorgeous :









Supplies:

IDDD0005 Denises Art Deco
IDS0025 Thistles Board
IDAA0001 Bill Board- The Light of my Life
IDT0019 Bird Cage Small
IDS0003 8 Butterflies
Crackle Paint

I hope you enjoy it!






6 comments:

  1. both projects are lovely! thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amei... seus trabalhos são maravilhosos, obrigada por compartilhar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - FABULOUS pieces Solange!!!
    LOVE the design, colours and textures of your layered chipboard pieces on your canvas - PURE MAGIC!!!
    As for your billboard, the chipboard pieces frame the photo perfectly and the crackle paint looks AMAZING ... another one for me to try :)

    ReplyDelete