Monday, November 24, 2014

Our last post from Katie ......



Hi again, Katie here for my last guest post.

I have thoroughly enjoyed sharing a little of me with you all this month. 

By now you may have noticed that I have a little thing for a white background for my pages! Well, I won’t be disappointing you with this last page! 

This last page documents all the outfits that my 15 year old daughter bought when we were in Melbourne in September. It was one hell of a shopping trip and she had a ball. 
Me, meanwhile, I was absolutely exhausted! I don’t think I have shopped like that, ever! But it was wonderful spending time together in a fun way, and she was spending her own money too!
The title was a given for this page! 
And the little girl was also perfect, she just looks like she is jumping for joy, and who wouldn’t be jumping for joy after buying lots of new outfits!

To finish off I simple added a frame that I cut in half on either side of the photos. 
Doing this with a frame also gives you somewhere to add extra embellishments. I also chose to leave the chipboard raw in this page. 
The rest of the page is soft and the raw chipboard stands out nicely without being too much.

Well, that is it from me. 
Thanks for having me and letting me play with some of your beautiful products! 
I have very quickly learnt that you have chipboard for every occasion!


Katie

2 comments:

  1. WOW - I can FEEL the FUN of your weekend Katie :)
    PERFECT chippies!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing your CREATIVE INSPIRATION and hoping to see you here again real soon because I LOVE your STYLE ... I'm beginning to question my addiction to patterned papers!!!

    ReplyDelete