Thursday, October 30, 2014

Last post from our Guest .... Amanda

Hi everyone!  

Welcome back for more Imaginarium Designs chipboard delights!
Amanda Baldwin here today, sharing my final Guest Designer project with you!


I have absolutely loved sharing some of my creations with you this month 
& I thankyou for making me feel so welcome!
Lately, I have been super busy creating some exciting projects for CHA - 
including sampling a gorgeous new heritage collection.
This has been loads of fun but left my artistic, more colourful & creative side
a lil desperate for some serious play time. ..

Hence today's layout, 
"Super Cool" is an explosion of color,  paint and chipboard fun!

 Here it is.............


Yep, desperate for paint and chipboard goodness!
(and truly - this lil  man is Super Cool!)
Lots of chippie love going on here too! 
Railway tracks, cogs - just perfect for a boy page!
Let's take a closer look......


Red ink & Glossy Accents highlights my chipboard title.
To add interest to my cogs, I've positioned 2 of them into old metal buttons & used resin to cover them. Such a cool technique and result! 
I've also layered a few of the larger cogs to add dimension.


A lot of gesso, paint and splatter mess! Love it! 
Boy pages should be all about fun and mischief!

Here are the fabulous chippies I used on this layout......






And there you have it! 
My 'Super Cool' layout that celebrates those incredible chippies that we looooove!

It's been a fantastic opportunity for me to Guest Design for Imaginarium Designs 
 & I hope my creations have inspired you!

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment,

4 comments:

  1. Thanx so much! :) so pleased you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER COOL layout Amanda - LOVE how your chippies & paints celebrate the adorable photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this bright and happy page. It seems to capture the spirit of the cute little boy. Well done.

    ReplyDelete