Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Guest Designer ..... Amanda Baldwin

Hi everyone!


My name is Amanda Baldwin and
I am both thrilled & delighted to be a Guest Designer for

For those of you who don't know me,
 I am crazy for colour & just looooove to create! 
I am a papercrafting, mixed media, art journaling junkie!
I began scrapbooking 4 years ago & never imagined just how addictive papercrafting would become!
(Umm, serious addiction....)
I am fortunate enough to be on a number of fabulous Design Teams; Couture Creations, Kaisercraft, Color Me Scrappy, Scrap & Play! & also a guest artist for Paper Wings Productions. 
I have had a number of my creations published in Australian Scrapbooking Memories and my art journal pages are set to feature in a new art book, "Art Journal Kickstarter". 
I am a children's art educator at Little Picassos & love teaching children to explore, experiment and play with all art mediums. 
But enough chattering from me! 
Let's get onto the good stuff -
Stunning creations using our favourite chippies from Imaginarium Designs.......

One of my absolute favourites is the 3 inch Clock Face  - I LOVE it! 
It is such a versatile feature and or, embellishment, to any project. 
Here's my first creation with it.....


Isn't this mini wall art the sweetest?!!
Love how pretty the clock and cogs can appear 
when combined with some seriously gorgeous paper & blooms! 

Let's take a closer look.......



I've combined the clock with a few other amazing chipboards - 9 Cogs on board (tinies), 
Bird Cage (Small) 4 & 4 Small Butterflies. 
To re-create that slightly rusted look simply coat your chipboard in white gesso. 
Once dry, ink with Kaisercaft Ink Pad 'Vintage' - Simple, but so effective! 

 





Now, just to prove how versatile the clock can be, 
here it is again - this time on my art journal cover.......


Modern, contemporary and just a little luxe!
Super cool and love how those precious metals really add dimension to the clock face.
It really is a 'must have' in your 'go to' chipboard stash.

And there you have it! 
 My first guest post highlighting my favourite chipboard, the 3 inch Clock Face.
I'll be back later this month to share with you a few more creative delights!
Thankyou for making me feel so welcome & leaving a comment! 

'til next time,



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects, Amanda ! Love your art journal cover !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your clock projects. Both of the color schemes are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the
    clock and the gears.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great getting to know you better Amanda and congratulations on being Guest Designer!!!
    LOVE both of your clock projects, I'm already a fan of clocks & cogs so how could I not love them!!! WOW - your wall art is DELIGHTFUL, especially with your pretty colours, butterflies and dangling ribbons :) LOVE your journal cover too, another layered clock, lots of beautiful flowers and pretty shades of grey & brown together!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing your clock inspiration today and I look forward to your next visit :)

    ReplyDelete