Friday, September 19, 2014

Technique tags :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

Today I would like to share with you some of my Imaginairum Designs creative fun I have had with making some technique tags. :) :) :)

These large tags are by Imaginarium Designs and I just love them as they are just the perfect size for my to have fun with different types of product and techniques!


Photo by Georgie Daniels Photography




The trellis corner chipboards have been simply sprayed with matt black spray paint! :) :) :)

Denises Trellis Corner IDDD0007


Photo by Georgie Daniels Photography



The art deco frame has been treated with some Prima Marketing Color Bloom spray with a touch of Stampendous chunky embossing enamel! :) :) :)

Denises Art Deco IDD0026

Well that is it from me for the moment, I do hope you are having just as much creative fun as I am?!!!!

Cheers and Happy Scrapping

Louise :) xxx


15 comments:

  1. nice! loving the textural effects you have been sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. These tags are awesome, marvellous textures and love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely use of the
    chip boards here.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS tags Louise!!!
    LOVE how your chippies frame the photos and - WOW - the colours & textures are STUNNING!!!

    ReplyDelete