Saturday, August 30, 2014

Guest Designer ..... Alyona Shapel

How is everyone today?

Can you believe it's the end of the month? 
Where on earth has this year gone?

Anyway ... today I'm sharing our last project from our Guest Designer for August,  Alyona Shapel

 

"Hello! Today I wanna show you two different layouts.

August is the best time to scrap your holiday`s photo.
In this layout I want to catch sun in the sea.
 

I applied wax Inka Gold and Gold Mica Flake by Golden into arrow chipboard and for the sun chipboard I also covered by Mica flake and silver and golden wax.

At my second layout I wanted to play with chipboard a lot.



Firstly I covered thistles with gesso.
 

When it dried I applied light and dark alcohol inks at the top.
Stalk was covered by Pebeo Moon Fantasy paint.

Branch of rod I covered with the same Pebeo paint and added details by purple gelato.

The title I covered by green embossing powder.

For me It was a big pleasure to show my creations with amazing Imaginarium Design chipboard.

Thank you."


Don't forget to leave a comment on this post to be in the monthly draw to win a package of  some BEAUTIFUL Imaginarium Designs chipboard.
You can also visit the Imaginarium Designs Ning Site and our Facebook Page to see the awesome work from all the DT ladies and Imaginarium Designs lovers.

6 comments:

  1. Love how you played with chipboard on the second LO. The colours are amazing and the work is excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty. Love
    the paper background on
    the first layout.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful yours LO, I love the first. Congratulations.
    Paula from Portugal

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW wow WOW
    FABULOUS layouts - LOVE what you have done to embellish the chippies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colorful pieced quilt look background of the first page and the second page is absolutely magical.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful details! Love the arrows and the colors of the first Layout. Wonderul background one the second!

    ReplyDelete