Friday, June 27, 2014

Pink Chipboard with Romy

Hi there!

I hope you're having a wonderful week. 
Today it's all about pink, as I have two pink projects to share with you.
Of course I used some gorgeous Imaginarium Design chipboard on both of them. 

First off is a pink lay-out about my boyfriend. I'm pretty sure he would have preferred a grungy and masculine lay-out if he had a choice, but I simply couldn't resist these pink papers...
Some whimsical and elegant chipboard pieces from Imaginarium Design made a perfect finishing touch.


On my lay-out I used two beautiful chipboard corners, which I covered with pink embossing powder.




I also used the "I love your face" title and some tiny chipboard cogs.




I also have a card to share in a rather similar colour combo. 
On this card I used two really pretty oval chipboard frames.


I love the fact that these oval frames come in various sizes and decided to combine one of the tiny frames with a large one. 
Again I covered the chipboard with some pink embossing powder. 



I hope you enjoyed my 'pink' blog post for today. Thank you so much for stopping by on the Imaginarium Design blog!

Also please don't forget to leave me a comment on this blogpost, because each month we draw a random winner from all the comments that are posted on our blog. One lucky person will win a surprise package full of gorgeous chipboard pieces!


1 comment:

  1. I think you rocked the pink for a guy :) good on you. Beautiful layout as always. Love your style and that card is just so pretty and feminine.

    ReplyDelete