Saturday, February 15, 2014

Projects by Solange Marques

Hi, here is Solange Marques again and today I'd like to share with you two projects using Imaginarium Designs Chipboard.

On this day -Layout:


On this layout, I glued down 12x12 Maroccan chipboards on the page and applied acrylic gesso.











IDS0068 12X12 Maroccan
IDS0010 Hot Air Ballons
IDS0036 Small Clock Face
IDS0024 Monday in Frame
Kaisercraft acettate
Imagition Creative Stickers
Prima flowers
Acrylic paints
Acrylic Gesso
Modeling Paste

I also made a frame:



I painted the frame using black acrylic paint and after, I applied crackle medium. After dried,  I used Golden Paste on acrylic gesso.











IDS0026 flowers and birds
IDFR0012 Emma frame
IDT0018 Bicycle small
IDT0027 Vine Flourish
Kaisercraft papers
Golden Paste
Acrylic paint
Crackle paint
Acrylic gesso

I hope  you enjoy it.
Please leave a comment to go into the draw to win a pack of chipboard!




8 comments:

  1. AMAZING, I admire your work so much!!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it's gorgeous love the texture and chipboard well done its awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que lindo Solange!!! Amei todos os chips e a textura está um espetáculo como sempre. beijos

    ReplyDelete
  4. muito bonito, criativo parabens Solange sempre talentosa e sensivel bjs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que lindos projetos! Eu realmente amei o quadro! O layout da página é muito agradável e linda! Parabéns!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's awesome I love the chipboard and how you worked with it... Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Solange
    Love your two projects. What a great idea on using the + & - part of the chipboard Moroccan 12x12 on your layout, and the way you have blended the photo onto the chipboard, so clever!

    ReplyDelete