Wednesday, February 12, 2014

A little Art Deco

Good morning its lovely to be back for another year. Over here its very early thought I would get a chance to post my first one for the year, before I get ready for work.
This morning I thought I would quickly share a card and a layout both using the same design of Imaginarium chipboard but used in different ways, am loving how well this chipboard can work into your designs



 very art deco


 same design used as a border 
  
 the end was cut off  and tucked it in underneath the cardstock which gave some dimension.
 I have kept the layers rather flat on the page because I didn't want the chipboard to get lost



well off to start my day, but I think it may take one more coffee
still feeling half asleep


5 comments:

  1. Oh là là... what beautiful projects... I really love the card... the layout of the page is nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, such gorgeous, detailed projects!

    ReplyDelete