Tuesday, November 12, 2013

2 Detailed cards by Evgenia Petzer

Hello wonderful ladies! Its Evgenia Petzer with you today sharing my November projects. I LOVE make cards, and I love how easy they come when I use Imaginarium chipboard on them.
So my first card is a christmas card.


 On this flourish I applied 2 didfferent embossing powders, to give it a bit more festive look.





Code: IDFL0006


IDS0036

Code: IDW0024

IDS0008



and the 2nd card:

Do you love autumn? I do for its beautiful colors, they are so inspiring. So here is my autumn card.

I dabbed butterfly with Ranger dabber and while it was still wet i sprinkled it over with some microbeads.




IDT0003

IDT0027

Code: IDT0014


Please, remember to comment on our girls' works and by doing that you can win some Imaginarium chipboard for yourself:)

Till next time and warm hugs from South Africa.

Have a great day everyone!

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! especially I loved the 2nd one, with it's warm autumn colors. I really loved what you did with the chippies. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Женя, какая красота! открытки волшебные!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, as always and a huge inspiration for us

    ReplyDelete
  4. Очень красивые работы!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Женя, работы чудесны, такие многослойные, с кучей разных деталей - можно долго-долго рассматривать )))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are always simply fabulous, Evgenia! I love these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Сказочный чипборд! И очень красивые работы!

    ReplyDelete