Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Welcome to Sarah, Amy, Ingrid and Kaori

Hello Again
Time to introduce another three team members. I still have 4 more to introduce tomorrow. We do have an amazing group of Ladies from all over the world. Each of them have been chosen for their special qualities and their creativity. Each lady has a different style, so I am sure that you are going to find at least of the ladies will suit you. I will be surprised if you don't find you love the work of more than one.
First up is Sarah
 
 

Here is what Sarah had to say about herself
"My name is Sarah and I live in Ontario, Canada. I am a married, working mom to one beautiful little boy. I started scrapbooking a few years ago, and immediately fell in love with it. I absolutely love the creative process of putting together a scrapbook page. I love trying different (non-traditional) materials and new techniques; one of my favourite things to do is to make handmade embellishments, particularly flowers. Although most of my work is layouts, I also enjoy using my scrapping supplies for other crafty items (e.g. holiday and home décor). I currently design for ScrapThat! Kit Club, The Paper Mixing Bowl Challenge Blog and the Scrap for Help Challenge Blog. You can see my scrapbooking creations on my blog:"
I am sure you are going to love seeing the amazing projects that Sarah creates for us this year, and I can't wait to see her first project here on the blog.
To see more of Sarah's work, visit her blog
 
Next up is Amy
Amy is from the Netherlands
Here is what she had to say about herself.
"I’m so thankful to have the opportunity to be on your wonderful design team for 2013.
I will introduce myself  first. I’m  Amy Voorthuis 34 years of age, I live in The Netherlands with my husband Jeroen and wonderful son Kevin.
I’ve been scrapping for about eight years now and I love to use your products! I love to used paint, gesso, glimmermist and crackle paint on them"
I am sure you going to love seeing the wonderful projects Amy designs for us this year. I can't wait to see her first project here.
 To see more of Amy's work visit her blog

 Next up is Ingrid.
Ingrid is also from the Netherlands
Here is what Ingrid had to say about herself.
"Hi there!
My name is Ingrid Gooyer and I'm living in the Netherlands.
Married to the best hubby, Rob and together we have 2 beautiful daughters, Tessa and Yiscka.
I'm working part-time as an analyst in a lab.
After a long day working with numbers and all kind of analyses, it's great to clear my head and be creative.
Started scrapbooking in 2006 and now I can't imagine my life without it!
Love to make lay-outs, cards and altered projects. Also love to work on canvas.
I'm very excited and honored to be asked to join this fabulous team!
Can't wait to share my projects with you all!
Ingrid xxx"
I am sure you are going to be amazed by Ingrid's project she creates for us this year. I can't wait to see Ingrid's work here on the blog.
To see more of Ingrid's work, visit her blog
Ingrid Gooyer

And to finish off today's post if Kaori
 Kaori is from Japan and does the most amazing projects for us.
Here is what Kaori had to say about herself. 
"My name is Kaori Fujimoto.
I live in Japan with my family and
I have been enjoying Scrapbooking for 5years.
I love to create my layouts dimensionally.
I love chipboards very very much!!!!!
My favorite way to use chipboards is applying ink, paint, Glimmer Glaze,mist,glitter, glossy accent....and so on.
I'm also interested in mixed media recently, I take the chipboard in it with modeling paste.
The Chipboard is indispensable for me to create my pages!"

Kaori makes beautiful altered art projects for us and this one is a great example of her work.
 
Kaori also does amazing mini books and layouts. Her projects are so detailed and delicate. I love the way her work comes together. Her choice of colour is lovely and her work is always perfect.
To see more of Kaori's work, then visit her blog
Kaori Fujimoto
Please leave a comment on the blog for the Ladies. I will be choosing one person from each of the blog posts introducing the team to win some chipboard to play with.
thanks for looking
Jane
Tomorrow is the last day of our introductions. The design team will be posting their own projects as of the 1st of February. I know it's going to be an amazing and creative year for the whole team and lots of inspiration for us all who visit and follow the blog.

4 comments:

  1. I agree, so many different and unique styles in this team!!! And whilst 'meeting' Ingrid personally via Skype a few days ago, we were both so excited to be on the same design team and it came up a few times during our talk that we are very appreciative to ID for having us on the team...
    I love the way Kaori has altered the frame on her set of drawers...gives it a totally new
    look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What an awesome blog! So much diversity and creativity! I can see I will be back here often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome all you girls to the team! I can't wait to see your gorgeous creations! I know i'm going to be WOWed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...I am awed at the talent. I love each designers work so much that I am now following all of their blogs! Such gorgeous work on their blogs..so if someone is reading this..don't stop here go look at their blogs! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete