Sunday, January 27, 2013

Goodbye Adriana and welcome Sandrine and Carol




Hello Everyone
Did you enjoy our blog hop on Australia Day. Thanks for all the lovely comments left on our blog. Nat will be choosing a winner.
Today we get to say goodbye to another of our design team from 2012.


 
Adriana is another South Aussie Lady from my home town. I love her work. She does vintage so well. Adriana is a master at using colour and her work is always beautiful.
 
 
This layout is a perfect example of Adriana's work. Just look at all the detail she has added to her page.
She also does altered art projects so well. I love this little billboard, Adriana did.  She has done some amazing work for us last year. I will miss her from our team. I know she has lots planned for this year and I wish her all the best in what ever venture she does.
Now its time to introduce you to Sandrine Dawes.
 

Here is what she had to say about herself.
 
"Now a little bit about myself: I live in a small country town called Roma in QLD, I am married with a 6 year old boy and a 2 year old daughter. I run a mechanical workshop with my husband where I work full time. I enjoy the country lifestyle as I originally come from a tiny village in the North of France! I met my husband overseas and he was from Roma! Photography and scrapbooking are a big part of my life, I really enjoy the creative release it provides!!! I also really enjoy traveling, visiting new places with my family. I have been scrapbooking since end of 2006 thanks to a friend who showed me her work. My style is vintage with a splash of grungy elements, I do love inks and stamps and circles!!! I mainly get my inspiration from my children and the photos, the papers, colour scheme etc. I sometimes start a layout with a new technique in mind, I do love to use products creatively especially chipboard! I am currently on 3 Design Teams: Scrapping Outback, Fat Cats Card Corner and Meg’s Garden. "
 
I am sure you are going to love all Sandrine's work this year. I can't wait to share her work here with you all.
To see more of Sandrine's work, visit her blog
 
Now it's time to re-introduce Carole Maurin to you.
 
Here is what she had to say about herself, when she applied for our team last year.
"I like to use chipboards in all differents ways i can, as you could see on my
blog: just like they are, with paint, papers, glitter, embossing powder and more. I also like to find new ideas or misuse of chipboards.
I'm an eclectic scapper! I can scrap any kind of stuffs, any style, any colors! I like to try new stuffs, to share my art with people. Scrapbooking is my passion since 7 years and i am already a proud designer in many DT."
 
 
You can see from Carol's layout her love of eclectic. It shows in all her work. She also has a great eye for colour and design. I always love seeing what she comes up with. She is from France and I find her work as a real chic look to it!
 
Again an other lovely layout from Carol, I love the simplicity of this layout and the way she has put it all together.
I know you are going to love Carol's work this year as she shares her projects with us all.
to see more of her work visit Carol's Blog
Well that it for today, I still have more ladies to introduce to you over the rest of this week
so make sure you visit and leave a comment for the ladies. I will be choosing one person from each post to win some chipboard to play with.
thanks for looking
Jane


5 comments:

  1. I also really love Adriana her pretty work! But she will be oke because I see her everywhere around the net! You go Girl!!!! Carole you are such a inspiration to me really adore the way you decorate your chipboard pieces....Hi Sandrine I saw your awesome work on Meg's Garden blog so glad we are both on the ID design team can't wait to see your beautiful work hugs Amy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll still be following Adriana's beautiful work but congratulations to the tow new ladies, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adriana is so talented! Carole and Sandrine as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll miss you Adriana, but will still be following you. Welcome Carole and Sandrine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another pair of very talented ladies! Congrats to you both on making the team! Adriana, we will miss you!

    ReplyDelete