Monday, October 22, 2012

It's Hilde again today!


Hi all!
Today it's my turn to show you some of the amazing Imaginarium Design chipboards. It's always a lot of fun to work with them. I will show you!

First I have a layout to show you. I added lots of chipboards. Some left bare others are covered with light blue paint and some blue glimmermist.


Those robots are so detailed already I thought I should leave them as they are. They are so cute!

The next item is a card:


As you can see the chipboard is glittery! I added some Wow! embossingpowder and heated it. As a final touch I added a little feminine bow around the waist.

Another card:


The stars and clouds are both covered with embossingpowder. It's as simple as that. Very easy and you can see the result is amazing!! To highlight the chipboards even more I used 3 dimensional foam to lift them a bit.

I really hope you loved todays post and you will start creating with those chipboards!
Have a wonderful day!

Hilde





2 comments:

  1. fantastic cards and layout Hilde, loving the 50 card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that black dress form, very cute card, i need to make one of these.
    ava g

    ReplyDelete