Sunday, September 16, 2012

Need for Speed ...

Hello again

My turn to share a layout with you today!

 

Here is a double page of my husband that I created using the new Prima Craftsman range of papers and ID chipboard!


I love creating double masculine pages - for some reason they come together really well!



I used the ID cogs board for this page which I inked using Distress Ink Dauber in Vintage Photo. I then stamped using the Kaiser numbers stamp in black ink, lightly misted in Vanilla Shimmer Glimmermist and put aside to dry.

I love the way it gives a rusted finish and fits in with the overall page.

The "Need for Speed" title has been given the same treatment.






Thanks for stopping by and having a look

Please leave a comment to win a prize pack - I'll draw another winner this week.

Have a wonderful week

Natalie

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous elements, and so like what you have done with the chipboard elements, looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the clogs chipboards elements, great male page :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! This is an amazing man layout!!!!!!!!!!!!LOVE it!!!!!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful masculine 2-pager.
    I love your treatment of the cogs. Gives such a wonderfully worn/rusted look.

    ReplyDelete