Friday, February 3, 2012

Asuka.........

I hope that you are all having a great day where ever you are in the world!

Today Asuka has these two amazing pages to show us.

Lifetime of Memories


Oh My Goodness .... where do I start with this page???
There is such a huge amount of technique here ..... 

Asuka has used  the ID title Lifetime of Memories 
and the Spade top Fence
for this page - I love the way the fence is slightly manipulated to give it dimension....




 Moment In Time
To be perfectly honest, I struggle for words when describing Asuka's pages ... they are every bit as stunning and detailed as each other. This one is no different.

Such amazing attention to detail.
Asuka used the ID title and inked it black to stand out on her page

I dont know about you but this is just stunning!

Thanks for sharing Asuka!


5 comments:

  1. Asuka, I just discovered your blog a few months ago and thought your work was just stunning and yummy!!! Amazing talent you have, I'm looking forward to getting to know you!! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning and detailed as always ..... fabulous magical work ... and Nat you are doing an amazing job of the blog too ... perfection plus xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speechless what amazing creations.....
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning!!! Gorgeous creations, that i always admire!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazingly "B E A U T I F U L" ..... (had to emphasise that) ....!!

    ReplyDelete