Friday, October 21, 2011

Special Memories ...




Last night I taught this double page using the beautiful papers from Simple Stories and Imaginarium Designs Chipboard!

The photos are of my beautiful Nana who recently turned 89, with Jessica and myself.


The ID frame and Special Memories title was inked using Tim Holtz Distress Stain in Fire Brick and then a little Glimmermist in Coffee Shop was brushed over it before I inked the edges in Charcoal Chalk Ink.
Thanks for stopping by.
 
And dont forget to leave a comment to win some FREE chipboard!


Check out our stockists HERE to buy Imaginarium Designs - we ship ANYWHERE in the world for real time postage costs! Just email us for a quote!
xxx

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful double layout, love the colours combinations, the chipboard frame and title. The photos are so lovely too , beautiful memories to treasure forever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous double LO, I love the colours of this paper and the ID chippie matches perfectly with it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how beautiful.. the two pages together are perfectly matched, what precious memories these are..really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Nat! These photos work SO well with those papers. Just beautiful!! I wish I lived in Adelaide so I could do some of your classes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful double-page LO - Love the colours and papers! And the chipboard frame is Divine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout Natalie. I adore this paper range, I used it myself recently. Love everything about it. A very special memory. Cheers Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout. Love the Simple Stories paper and the Imaginarium Designs chipboard pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layouts! These are simply gorgeous :) I love the use of colour and detail. Love the Simple Stories paper, suits the layout nicely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous frame around her photo and fab color combo! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely work! The colours are so rich and deep! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, so special! Love the colors and the flowers cluster.

    ReplyDelete