Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Guest Designer Jeni ....

The amazing Jeni O'Connor from Canada has created a couple of amazing layouts using Imaginarium Desings!



"2000" was created as part of my Design Team work for the Sept 1st Challenge at Once Upon a Sketch. We had to choose a significant year. It's a layout about the year I became a mum to twins. The photo is one of me with my baby son.
I have used Imaginarium Designs butterflies, word title "A mother's love lasts a lifetime", corner piece and oval frame.
"Special Memories" is a page I created for the August challenge at Webster's Pages. It celebrates my kids all dressed up for their graduation dinner.
Imaginarium Designs title, butterfly and frame.


Thanks so much Jeni for these fabulous pages!

15 comments:

  1. Wow, there certainly is a lot of product packaged on those pages! The color scheme of Jeni's first lo is really pretty =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the GDT spot, Jeni! Your layouts are truly amazing and the use of ID chippies is unique! What an inspiration! ~Gerry~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jeni, congrats on the DT spot. Gorgeous work as aways, love the detail and layers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Your "2000" LO is beyond beautiful...what a great way to remember such a special year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and I love the 'feather' detail..thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your GDT spot Jeni, your work is truly inspiring!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - these are such gorgeous layouts - so much detail!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome layout, so many beautiful details on the page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a big fan of Jeni's work, she has such a wonderful artistic style!! and her detail work is perfection! Simply beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG.... these pages are FABULOUS actually.... STUNNING!!!!! I love Jeni's work so much. She has an amazing style of scrapping which always leave me breathless!!!!!! Congrats Jeni, on the GDT

    ReplyDelete
  11. un travil qui a du prendre beaucoup de temps
    c'est tout simplement splendide

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful layouts, each one of them!

    ReplyDelete