Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Introducing Asuka Miyamoto.............

Hi there....

Hope your week is going great so far and you have been doing a little creating! This week is still hot here in South Australia so I haven't been able to get into my craft room. Maybe this morning I'll make a start of a couple of things!


Today I am introducing to you Asuka Miyamoto......

"My name is Asuka Miyamoto. Also known as Machu in Japan. I was introduced to scrapbooking in 2008 by my friend. I was so touched when I first knew that we can decorate our memories so beautifully. I feel such excitement when I'm creating something. I enjoy seeing my creations with my son and hearing his impressions on them. I love scrapbooking so much because when you open the album pages after a couple of years, you can remember all the precious memories you had with your family and friends. And it's a really beautiful way to store your memories!! :D Now, since my second son was born in Jul. 2009, I don't have that much time to craft, but still I am enjoying it when I can.

I want to express the feelings, the movements through the photos by my creations. I love to cut out photos, use paint and mists, ink and distress for my pages. I mostly use graphic designs for my work but also love to make shabby chic pages. I am so grateful for this opportunity and excited to create with beautiful products. Thank you so much!!"

Asuka has the most amazing style of scrapbooking that I have ever come across. Her work is just divine. The attention to detail is simply beautiful.

Welcome Asuka to Imaginarium Designs.


Please leave a comment to be in the draw for some great chipboard designs from Imaginarium. We are so thankful for all the wonderful comments! I have read every single one! :)

Have a great day and dont forget to check back tomorrow when I introduce our last Design Team Member.

Natalie

11 comments:

  1. welcome Asuka, your work is totally outstanding and glowing with tenderness and love .. so pleased to be on this journey with you .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Asuka and Heather what an awesome DT. Cannot wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning lo! I love the dimensional aspects to your piece. It has such a magical quality to it! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Asuka's work is purely stunning. I look forward to see what else she comes up with in the future :o) *hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooohhh so pretty, can't wait to see more :) IKWYM about the heat, my little craft room feels like a sauna!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful page Asuka i love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  7. DTおめでとう!!!
    これからも、素敵な作品を楽しみにしてますっ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE every single layout she has made! まちゅ♪さん、頑張ってください。

    ReplyDelete
  9. 改めておめでとう!!!
    無理せず、だけど頑張ってね。
    いつもいつも応援してます!

    ReplyDelete
  10. DTおめでとうござます!
    無理せずに頑張ってください。

    ReplyDelete
  11. DTおめでとうございます!
    どの作品も素敵で見入ってしまいます。
    いつか、実物を見てみたいです。
    もっと素敵なんだろうな^^

    ReplyDelete