Saturday, January 5, 2019

Time to Say Farewell to...

Hello Everyone
Today I have to say Good By to another Family Design Team Member.
This one is also hard as Wendy Duwakin and I go back a long way. Wendy has been helping me at the Brisbane Scrapbooking Expo for years now, and was delighted when I asked her to join our design team. Although she is moving on from the Imaginarium design team, we will catching up again in Brisbane in June and I can't wait to see her again.
She has been my "Card" Design Team Girl and leaves a big hole in our design team.



Having told you about Wendy's cards, the first few projects l have chosen are not Cards!
Wendy has a wicked sense of humour and is great fun to be around. This layout shows her personality perfectly.


I loved this project - so many little mini "cards". Wendy has created a really beautiful vintage piece ready to hang on a wall in pride of place.


This is one of Wendy's cards, I love the way she has clustered everything on her card.


I always like Wendy's simple cards, we don't always want to spend hours on our cards and give them to people who will may throw them in the bin! But if your a card maker you, just can't bring yourself to buy one. They need to be hand made and Wendy's cards are always  perfect for inspiring you to make your own.





 This was a set Wendy made for Valentines Day, so simple but elegant, a good example of Wendy's style.
Thank you Wendy for your time with us, we will miss you. I wish you and your family a safe and happy 2019 and success in your continuing scrapbooking journey.
Looking forward to catching up in June! It is going to be so much fun.
hugs
Jane.

No comments:

Post a Comment