Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Chipboard Post-It-Note Holder

Hi All

It's Wendy back today and to share a functional little project using sheets of chipboard.  Some of you know that I love my score-pal and use it for everything (I actually have 2 x scor-pals, 2  x scor- buddies and another brand so let me see ....... yep 5 scoring tools).  I am always checking out the tutorials on-line around gift boxes and I came across the instructions for making a post-it-note holder which uses sheets of chipboard.  Perfect!  I paired this with one of my favourite Graphic 45 papers "Bird Song" and it all came together - not quickly but I got there in the end!

So first up the post it note holder - by using the chipboard it makes it super sturdy and looks great covered with the paper.










The link is here if you would like to tutorial to make this little holder.  Post It Note Tutorial

To compliment the note holder I have done a card using the same paper and used Adirondak Paint in Butterscotch to cover the chipboard.




I hope you enjoyed this months projects - don't forget our monthly challenge which is "Orange" email a picture of your project using Imaginarium Chipboard to Jane sales@imaginariumdesigns.net.au to go into the draw to win a chipboard pack.

Keep Creating!
Wendy



Chipboard Used is below:-


12 x 12 Sheet 
(IDS0072)

The Flourish on the card is a newbie and I am sure if you contacted Jane she would be able to help you out with ordering this item.


No comments:

Post a Comment