Friday, June 22, 2018

June Projects by Tomoko

Hi, Tomoko here today to show you my projects for this month.
I made a 8x8 inch layout and a tag using the gorgeous ID's chipboards.

Lots of circles I used for my projects!

Here are some close ups. I used emboss powder to apply texture to the clock frame, leaving some spaces with no powder. This is to give some shabby and vintage effect to the chipboard. I also colored with pink paint and covered it with Ranger's glossy accents.


For my tag, it is very simple.
I just colored the chipboards in white and black acrylic paint and applied Nuvo crystal drops.


It is so different having Imaginarium Designs chipboards to your projects! It makes it much more gorgeous having them, and I really enjoyed making these 2 projects.


Below are the Imaginarium Designs chipboards I used for my projects:

Clock face without centre and hands (6 inch)

Circles and Diamonds board


Thank you so much for visiting today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment