Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Blues & Pinks with Tracey

Hi Everyone,

Today I have two layouts to share with you. 
 One a boy-masculine layout and then a girlie pink layout.  First up is the masculine one using rustic blues and greens.

"You are my everything"


I used some white gesso to paint a cross shape on the background to be my base for my photo and starting point.  Then used washi tape, tags die cut and chipboard to layer around the photo.
For the ID chipboard Cogs, clocks and arrows I heat embossed them all in a aged silver, and finished off embossing the Title in white.





For my second layout I have used ID Stencil along with chipboard to create texture and interest.

"Dream"



For the background I have used the ID stencil and texture paste along with strips of paper, white gesso and colour bloom sprays.

For the ID Chipboard Flourishes I have heat embossed in white and the feather in aged gold  The ID leaf I have coloured using an ink pad.





Here are the images of the Imaginarium Goodies that I have used on my projects.

Hope you all get some time to scrap and do what makes you happy
Tracey 
x








 




No comments:

Post a Comment