Thursday, May 31, 2018

Last Day of May Projects

Good morning everyone
Today is the last day of May and I have some special projects to share with you. Both feature our colour of the month which is PINK.
First up is Nat with a very cute tag. I do love her mixed media tags, they are mini layouts and as you can see, she puts a lot of effort into each tag.

 

 Layers and layers of mixed media products and techniques go into creating her tags.
Here is what Nat has to say about her tag.

My project for May is this sweet little tag using the simple frame from ID. Using two beautiful embossing powders from Lindys Stamp Gang, I double embossed to get this gorgeous effect. The stamp is designed by our very own Louise Nelson.

Sounds simple when Nat explains it! But the effect is amazing and Lou's stamp is very cute.
Thanks Nat for sharing your Pink Project with us.


 Next up is Sandi.
Sandi has done a very pretty and delicate layout for us.

 
What a gorgeous  photo Sandi has chosen to use for her layout. This little girl certainly has a cheeky grin.
Here is what Sandi has to say about her layout. 
 
Pretty in Pink is my beautiful grand daughter. I used Lindy's bubblegum spray for the background and pink ink.  
 
I used metallic melts on the chipboard words and phrase. The frame was decorated in the same manner in the colour of Imogens dress.


I added a range of flowers to make this a more feminine page and tie into the background.


 I love all the laying Sandi has done under and around her photo. It really helps her photo stand out on a beautiful floral page.
Once again Sandi has added just the right amount of mixed media sprays and inks to create a lovely scrapbooking page.
Thank you Sandi for sharing your layout with us today.


I will be back tomorrow with the Colour of the Month for June along with some of the projects created by the design team to get you all in the creating mood.
thanks for looking
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment