Thursday, April 5, 2018

Celebrating Friendship and Love with Tracey

Hi Everyone,

Today one of my dearest and special friends is getting married. We have been through some fantastic times together but also some tough times. Our own journeys in life have taken us our separate ways at times, but we have always kept in touch, picked up where we left off after months of not seeing or speaking to each other, and continue to always be there when we need one another. I call our friendship one that is true and strong. It is how all friendships should be.  To celebrate my dear friends wedding day and our friendship I have scrapped a photo of her.

"Friends Forever"


For this layout I have used white gesso to soften the background, then add texture with a stencil and spray some colour bloom spray of worn leather and teal. I then used flowers and chipboard to add clusters around the photo.
For the ID chipboard Skeletal Feather, Chipboard boarder I have heat embossed with an aged gold (My favourite colour as I am sure you all know). I cut the ID chipboard boarder in half and used it on the side and bottom of the photo.




 For the ID Chipboard title Friends Forever IDP0216 I have heat embossed it with a midnight black embossing powder that has a slight shimmer through it.




"Now and Forever"

This layout is one of my husband & I taken before our wedding many years ago.  I think I am really lucky to have married such a wonderful man!
For this layout I have added texture in the background by using a stencil and texture paste along with a few spritz of colour. I have used lots of fussy cutting and flowers to add clusters behind the photo along with texture. For the ID Chipboard Janice Flourish IDFL0026 I have painted in white using white gesso then stamped over it with a script stamp and brown ink. The ID Butterfly has been heat embossed in gold.


 For the ID title Now and Forever IDP0117 I have also heat embossed with gold.


 I love this new ID heart shaped frame and it  was perfect to finish off this layout. I have once again used aged gold to heat emboss this chippie.



 


Thanks for stopping by,  I have to go and get myself all ready  for the my best friends wedding!!! 
Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment