Thursday, March 15, 2018

Tea bag techniques

Hello friends! Here it's Solange Marques here!
I love the texture I can get with tea bags and today I'll share with you some art journal pages using them.


On this page I've used the tea bags on the background .
I've used  dried flowers , stamps and beeswax to create this page.

I've applied copper embossing powder on the chipboard and beeswax:


I've covered the butterflies chipboards with tea bags and I've applied embossing powder on the borders:



On the second page, I,ve used the tea bags to laminate feathers and dried flowers:




I've also covered the chipboards with tea bags and I've applied metallic copper paste:




On the third page, I've applied distress embossing powder on the chipboards and then I've applied acrylic gesso on the borders.














ID supplies:
IDS0003 8 Butterflies on board
IDS0018 9 Cogs on board
IDS0029 Four Birds on board
IDS0025 Thistles board
IDT0004 9 Cogs on board small
IDT0010 Balloons board small
IDFL0014 Jessica Florish
IDT012 Brackets Oval Frame Long
IDW0019 Compass with Travel Words

Others:
Tea Bags
Acrylic gesso, spray inks
beeswax
copper embossing powder
distress embossing powder
Stamps
metallic paste


2 comments: