Thursday, March 29, 2018

Beautiful Teal :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

Louise here today to share with you my take on the Imaginarium Designs March Teal Colour Challenge. This actual layout background I had previously created as a class technique sample but I hadn't actually completed.


I have used a beautiful Imaginarium Designs Round Swirly Edge Frame and some of my Peacock Feather design chipboards in 3 different sizes.

  



From this close up image you can see that I have added some glitter and pearl centres to the peacock feathers. All of the chipboard shapes have been finished with spray white gesso and Lindy's Stamp Gang Spray Mist.
I have also used the Imaginarium Designs 12 x 12 chipboard background.


Well that is it for me for the moment, I do hope that you have enjoyed all of the amazing inspiration by the team for this month.
Cheers and Happy Creating!



No comments:

Post a Comment