Saturday, December 23, 2017

Fridge Magnets Instead of Cards

Merry Christmas!!

Only 2 sleeps people until the fat man arrives, and guess what?  For the first time in about 10 years I am organised I have nothing left to do except food prep! The flip side of this is that I didn't get a chance to make Christmas Cards this year, hey something has to give! In most cases people only have the cards out for around a month then out them away in a special box which holds all their treasured memories (or so I am told!!).  So this year I have made fridge magnets from mini canvas's that way people will hopefully stick them on the fridge and look at them all year round and they are super easy and quick! I also did this last year but they were all Christmas themed so this year I did a mixture and whilst I can't show you them all as some don't have chipboard below are some of the ones which do have chipboard.  


It was all about the glitter for these ones and they make a great substitute for cards just pick up some magnetic tape from the local craft store or discount store and stick it on the back and you are done!

I really hope that during this holiday period you can make some time for yourself to create and take some "me" time.

Keep Creating!
Wendy


Chipboard Used









No comments:

Post a Comment