Monday, December 11, 2017

Christmas Vibes with the girls ....

Christmas projects can be so much fun ... are you a traditional Green & Red Christmas or prefer something a little softer with Purple & Pink or perhaps a little shine with some gold or silver?

Today our team are sharing a few of their fave Christmas projects ...



Christmas inspiration from DT member Karyn Schultz. 
I love rose gold at the moment so am using this for the basis of my Christmas colour palate this year. I started by painting "Rosy" Dina Wakley paint under my photo mat, then I watered some of the paint down and added splats. Next I embossed all of the chipboard with Stampendous Aged Rose embossing enamel. You can see a close up of the embossed shipboard - I love the variation in colour the aged enamel gives!! To finish off my page I added some paper flowers, a white paper doily and some Prima washi (Sugar tapes, rose gold).







Yes it's Christmas and for my theme design with month I have decided to show notebook holder, one for the man in your life and the other for that special BFF!! They are super simple to make and would be great stocking fillers. For the chipboard again I kept it super simple and embossed twice in stampendous "champagne" colour and then just attached as shown. I think the chipboard definitely takes a simple handmade gift to the next level. Feel inspired - awesome now go get your chipboard on!!! Merry Christmas - Wendy







Happy Christmas prep 


xxx
Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment