Thursday, September 28, 2017

The end of Man Month

It's the end of MAN MONTH here at Imaginarium and
I have a few fabulous projects to share from the team


For the Fathers Day theme this month I've scrapped a page of my husband and two of our sons walking on the beach. I've created an ombre effect on the Sun Sky Sea & Sand title with distress paints and used Stampendous Embossing powder on the Margaret Flourish and ampersand.





I've made a card for my father using the |Imaginarium designs chipboards. I've applied black embossing powder on all of the chipboards and I highlighted them with a white pen .


Tags always come in handy either to attach to a gift or the front of a card to add that handmade touch. This is a tag for a special Dad with one of my favourite 'Dad quotes'. To add dimension to the tag I heat embossed some chipboard letters and words along with some cute stars.
Imaginarium Designs products used: Isobel Upper Case (IDA0009), Isobel Lower Case (IDA0010), Awesome, Mischief (IDW0088) and 21 Stars in a board (IDS0076)



I actually really struggle creating cards. I am not sure if it is the smaller space I have to work with or why really. I thought this month I would attempt to create a quick and easy Father's Day Card for my Dad. I have used the ID Chipboard clock and heat embossed it in an aged silver. I cut the clock in half and adhered it behind the fussy cutting I had done of the car, cards and clock. I used a distress black crayon to colour all the letters from the ID chipboard alphas and then using a very small amount of glossy accents glued them to the card.


Thanks for sharing ladies


No comments:

Post a Comment