Monday, September 18, 2017

Manly projects from the Team

Hi there
Today we are sharing some more Masculine projects 
Check out what our amazing team have created.




For the theme this month I have chosen to scrap a photo of my darling hubby. I love this moment I captured of him messing about with some googly eyes from our son's showbag. And because my hubby is a no frills kind of guy I have kept my layout clean and simple. To keep things real like my farmer hubby I have kept my chipboard in its natural raw state. I added a cardstock 'face' behind one of Loolabelle's Freaky Peeps. I used Loolabelle's Freaky Peeps Crosses stencil to outline some crosses on my background with a fine black journaling pen.






I made a Father's Day cards for this months theme. I used Bo Bunny papers and 49 the Market. Sprayed chipboard with bronze and gold metallic spray, with a little help from Lindy's Midnight Bronze embossing powder.







Masculine layouts always offer a bit of fun, to create with cogs instead of flowers and I decided the small photos needed a large title!!


Make a cute door hanger for Dad, I have painted all chipboard white with gesso and then inked the children different colours to match the papers, then I covered them with dimensional magic. The alphabet letters are covered with fine black glitter. For complete instructions refer to my 3 D Papercraft book. For the fencing in the back ground I have stippled white gesso over top and heated with a heat gun to give a textured bubbled effect



Thanks for sharing the Man Love girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment