Monday, September 4, 2017

It's All About The Man | Belinda Spencer

Hello Imaginarium Designs peeps!

Belinda here today to share three 'manly' projects created with fabulous Imaginarium Designs chipboard.

'Magical Moment' Layout


I couldn't resist using this photo of my darling husband putting on his 'old man face'. No matter how much trouble it gets me into. LOL That face just cracks me up.


I coloured my title white using a UNI Posca Pen. I gave it a good couple of coats.


I covered the Freaky Peeps Crosses with co-ordinating patterned paper, sanded the edges and then inked with Black Soot Distress Ink


IDP0214 Magical Moment


IDD0050 Loolabelle's Freaky Peep Crosses



'A True Love Story' Layout


To make up for the use of THAT photo in the last layout, I decided to put things right and use a 'nice' photo. And we are friends again! LOL


I pulled out my trusty white Posca Pen again to colour my title and love hearts.



I covered the Loolabelle's Callouts with co-ordinating patterned paper.



IDD0043 Nat's Hearts 2



IDD0046 Loolabelle's Callouts



IDC0013 Moroccan Corner



IDP0213 A True Love Story Never Ends



And finally I thought I had better make a quick father's day card before I jet off to a scrapbooking retreat for the weekend.

'XOXO' Card


For this card, I made the negative board from the Twigs chipboard the centrepiece. I sprinkled it with Brusho Olive Green Colour and then spritzed all over with Lindy's Stamp Gang Mad Hatter Mint Starburst Spray.


I added a whole bunch of messy embroidery thread strands to symbolise the foliage on the trees under the chipboard.


I then decorated with stars in their raw form.


IDFL0013 Twig (2 on Board)



IDS0076 21 Stars


IDD0043 Nat's Hearts 2


Well that is all from me this month. I hope you have been inspired by my masculine projects.

Cheers
Belinda



1 comment:

  1. fabulous projects Belinda!! love how you covered your chipboard with patterned paper and how you used the negative chipboard piece on a card :)

    ReplyDelete