Saturday, August 26, 2017

My Boys with Tracey

Hi All,

This month I have created a couple of boys layouts of my two ratbags. 
I can't believe how fast they are growing up, it feels like only yesterday I was cuddling them in my arms, and now I have a teenager in the house, a lot more food being consumed,
and they are nearly as tall as me!

"2016"


For this layout I chose a wood grain paper with letters stencilled in white. I added some dimension by using some texture paste and a stencil, along with adding some colour of blue and green with colour sprays.  I coloured the ID chipboard hearts using an acrylic paint in red, along with the ID Chipboard triangles painted in white.  For the ID chipboard numbers and ID Boy Silhouette I used a black ink pad to colour the chipboard.




"Happy"


For this layout  I have also used a stencil and texture paste along with colour sprays to add some colour and dimension to the background. I used scraps of paper from my stash to matt the photo. I heat embossed the ID Chipboard flourish corners in  yellow embossing powder, along with the heart. For the ID Loolabelle's Stars I have heat embossed them in a green powder.




"Butterfly Card"



I created this very quick and simple card using the ID chipboard butterflies.  I painted them using acrylic paint and adhered them to the card with a silicon glue to give them a little dimension.


  



Thanks for stopping by and looking at what we have been creating with all the chipboard goodies.
Happy Crafting
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment