Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Scrapbooking and Cards - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Imaginarium Designs lovelies!!

It's Karyn here and today I'm sharing a Scrapbook layout  and 3 cards made using lots of gorgeous Imaginarium Designs chipboard.

My first project is a scrapbook layout "First Glimpse".
I started by painting my background using Prima Watercolor Confections (white, grey, black and gold). This is my favourite colour combination at the moment :) I first added each colour using a painting with plastic technique, then I added splatters of each colour.
I also painted my chipboard with the same paints.
I clustered the title and leaves at the bottom left corner of my photo. The placement of leaves across the page mimic'd the trees and leaves framing the sunrise.
I layered some coordinating papers and a gold doilie under my photograph.
A cluster of tags, chipboard leaves and a metal charm was added to the top of the page. 
A selection of chipboard leaves of different sizes was used. See how the gold paint sparkles!

Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

First Glimpse (large) : code IDP0208
Leaves and circles : Code IDFL0008
Sheet of 7 leaves : code IDFL0018
Nats Hand Drawn leaves : Code IDD0044
Next I have 3 cards.

I made this first card for Jessica's 9th birthday. I've used papers from the Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Chasing Dreams collection - aren't they so pretty!! I've used my watercolour pan paints to paint the chipboard using mainly pinks to coordinate with the papers and I created am ombre effect on the sentiment and frame.

The next card was made for my dear sister-in-law Carol's birthday - I love the happy yellow colour teamed with the fresh green. Again I painted my chipboard with watercolour pan paints then added a layer of glossy accents to make it shine! The papers are from the Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Chasing Dreams collection.
This last card was made for a friends 50th birthday. Being a male card I used brown coloured pan paints, a KaiserCraft paper pad, and I distressed the edges of the paper.  
Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

50th (small) : code IDN0062
Happy Birthday: Code IDP0079
 9th (small) : code IDN0047
Happy birthday to you : Code IDP0127
Wendy frame : code IDT0037
Nats Hand Drawn leaves : Code IDD0044

9 cogs on board : Code IDT0004


Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

1 comment: