Saturday, March 11, 2017

More fun chipboard techniques



We are focusing on techniques this month and our girls have some 
fabulous things to show you!

Here is what Tanya has done .... how awesome is that and soooo pretty!

Chitos has this stunning glittery technique

and Karyn is sharing this easy and super cute finish
"My favourite technique for chipboard is to colour with watercolour pan paints. Any pan paint is fine - here I have used an inexpensive childrens set, but I also love the Prima Watercolor Confections. There is no need to gesso first - just paint direct onto the raw chipboard. For this butterfly I start by painting a dark blue in the center and then adding progressively lighter shades of blue as I move out to the wing tips (for an ombre effect). Add a second coat of each colour if necessary."

Thanks for sharing girls

                 

2 comments: