Monday, February 20, 2017

Sandi Feb 20th Inspiration.


Hi everyone, great to have you drop by to check out my latest creations for Imaginarium Designs Chipboard. I've created 3 very different designs to show the you don't need to do 12"x12" layouts to use this amazing product.

 

The first project I made was a tag, something special to give one of your friends or family members.




I kept the techniques simple so they were both features and blended with the background not to take away from the stenciling and inking. The 'Butterfly' was sprayed with White Gesso Spray with the 'Bubbles' and 'Imagine' being inked with Lindy's Stamp Gang spray ink, covered with 'Glossy Accents' and splatted with white ink. One of the 'Arrows' were sprayed with White Gesso with the 2 smaller 'Arrows' being brush painted with a combo of Lindy's spray ink colours before covering it with a coat of 'Glossy Accents'.





Imagine believe IDW0079


IDT0014 4 small butterflies
Nats bubbles Med IDD0037


Loolabelles Love Arrows IDDL0023



My second creation was a Journal page where I experimented with Lindy's Stamp gang ink sprays, water and stenciling.




The chipboard was used to give depth to this double page with the raw 'Honeycomb' and 'Wrought Iron' was given a coat of colour. The 'Nested Hexagons' were painted with Blue and green Flat Pabio Lindy's spray. The hexagon inserts from the 'Honeycomb' I covered with Kaisercraft papers and inserted some back into the gaps.








Honeycombe 6"x6" IDS0054

IDFL0017 Wrought iron embellishment B
Loolobelle's nested hexagons IDD0017



The final project I made was a wall hanging, I made one for Christmas and love it so much I thought I'd make another to hang all year round.





The hanging was constructed on hessian which I'd experimented with homemade eco dying. Over a few weeks as I walked past it in my craft room I randomly splattered it with a variety of inks that I was putting back from my creating time. The 'Clock with no face' chipboard piece was covered with Finnabair's rust pastes. Look out for how I did this in coming months at the Imaginarium Design blog. The 'NEW Lamp/sign post' was painted with Dylusions ink and the 'Arrow' was sprayed with White Gesso.








Clock face without centre and hands IDS0017






Loolabelles Love Arrows IDDL0023




Thanks for popping over to check out my latest creations, happy scrapping everyone.

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous trio of creations! I especially love the wall hanging! TFS!

    ReplyDelete