Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Keeping it Simple :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

Today I would like to share with you 2 personal projects [meaning they are created to go into my personal albums] as opposed to being created just to show you how awesome Imaginarium Designs Chipboard is LOL :) :) :)

When I am creating for myself I have a simple recipe; Mixed Media product/techniques, Photos, Cardstock, minimal embellishment, and of coarse some awesome Chipboard. The rest comes from the heart; design, sentiment etc :) :) :).



My first is a layout I have created using some cherry blossom chipboard which have been coloured with black ink.


IDDL0013


This second project is some pocket page inserts: again keeping it simple and altering the chipboard using spray white gesso.



IDD0046



IDW0094



IDALC0001

Well that is it from me for this month, I do hope you have had a safe and happy start to the new year!

Cheers and Happy Scrapping!

Louise :) xxx


2 comments:

  1. I love the pop of yellow on the first layout and the Pocket page is quite awesome! LOVE the different layouts inside the pockets!! Very cool! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you have gold staples with the gold splatter - it's all in the detail!! Beautiful Louise xx

    ReplyDelete