Sunday, December 11, 2016

A little Christmas ....

Hello to you all

Today I am sharing some more Christmas creations from our team.

I love that Karyn is incorporating Imaginarium chipboard into her Project Life!


My Christmas themed project this month is some project life pages of Christmas 2015. I've used a beautiful "The Wonder of Christmas" chipboard title and some fun chipboard Christmas trees - all painted in Gold acrylic paint (Prima Finnabair Art Alchemy acrylic paint). The title has been attached to a piece of snowflake acetate sheet along with some gold sequins. I've also created a sequin pocket using the same snowflake acetate sheet, sequins, and my Fuse to seal the pocket. The main paper used on this page is a 12x12 sheet containing a variety of Project life sized card elements - from Paper House Productions.









Tanya has created this super sweet layout .... Love the use of the corner as a feature on the page!


Thanks for sharing girls!




2 comments:

  1. Love the Christmas project life pages!! Especially the shaker one and the Wonder of Christmas one!
    The layout is unique! I love the dotty papers and the gold embellishments! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is wonderful. I love your creativity. It's really inspiring.
    Website designing Company in India

    ReplyDelete