Thursday, November 17, 2016

Guest Designer Krisy

Hi Lovelies,

It's Krisy back with my second last Guest Designer Share.

I have made another art journal cover - I'm addicted.
For this one I pulled out some of my Graphic 45 stash, this one was called Le Cirque.
Graphic 45 is a bit of a weird collection to work with and I have heard a few people say it is not their cup of tea.  But team it up with some Imaginarium Designs Chipboard embossed in some bold colours and it looks fabulous.



To treat my chipboard, all I did was emboss it a minimum of 2 times.
This gives a nice bold, shiny smooth coverage.  I used Colour Blast Embossing Powder in Royalty which is super bright and purple.  It is a nice contrast to all the flatter colours of the Graphic 45 collection.  For the title chipboard that says Show Time, I embossed it with the Royalty and added some Gold as well.  It gives the piece a nice ombre affect.


As with all my journals I add a little card book mark.
I like to keep these fairly flat just incase whoever it using the journal likes to tuck it in amongst the pages rather than letting it dangle out the bottom.  Imaginarium Designs Chipboard is just perfect.  It is not too thick at all. I added some embossed stars to this one.


Here are the pieces of Chipboard I used for this piece if you are interested.

Thanks for looking.

Krisy xx
AKA: Popleopod





1 comment:

  1. What a fun project! I love how you colorized the Show Time chipboard!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete