Monday, November 28, 2016

Bumper Girly Post ....


Hi there

Today I have a bumper post sharing some great projects featuring Girls!

First up is Leonie ...

Bright, bold and beautiful is how Leonie has chosen to go with our Girls Theme today. Leonie has used several of our Bubbles chipboard pieces to create a larger circle in which to frame her photo. With the addition of Hero Arts Neon sprays Leonie has added bright pops of colour to her page. The title is kept simple painted white with a doodled black outline to our Imaginarium Designs alphabet chipboards. The whole page is finished off with that lovley butterfly chipboard- sprayed pink and stamped with white paint.



Tracey has created this sweet page...


I loved this months challenge as I love to scrap my two beautiful twin nieces. This photo is one of my favourites of one of the girls. It was taken at a family picnic while the four cousins were running around having a wonderful time together. I have created texture to the background by using a stencil and white texture paste and adding brick die cut to form the base of my photo. I then have used a few sprays of colour to add some colour to the background. I have heat embossed the chipboard flourishes using gold embossing powder. For the Title I have painted it using white gesso and a mica powder.


I love this page created by Solange

I would want to make a page with a lot of girly elements, so I used butterflies, bird cage, frame and ballerina from Imaginarium Designs and I applied gray and pink embossed powder on them.
 

DT member Karyn has created this teenage girl scrapbook page using a photo of her daughter Rachael. She has coordinated the colour palate with the photo and minimised the colours used. The yellow gives a fun and happy girly feel to the page while the black provides a contrast and reminds us of the "teenager"element. Karyn has used Winsor and Newton watercolor pan paints for her background and to add black colour to the chipboard. Dylusions paints were used to achieve the yellow chipboard as they has better coverage on darker surfaces. The "# words" chipboard are perfect for any project but especially teenage projects as it reflects the language they use.




Sonia used an aged silver embossing powder on the gorgeous Skeletal Feather (IDDL003) and Moroccan Border (IDB0012). The fabulous # Happy title was inked in a vintage brown. These colours highlighted the soft colour palette used and while it's not a traditional girly combination of colours, the softness lends itself to a feminine feel




Tanya's LO is about her daughter Viktoria. Fantastic Imaginarium Designs chipboards covered with black glaze and acrylic paints



Chitos has created a super sweet page also
I colored with blue ink and crystal drops. Finally,I coated it glossy accents.




Thanks to all the team for shaing this month!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Leonie's fun and festive layout is quite awesome. I also love Karyn's lovely yellow layout! Very eye catching! All are wonderful layouts but those are my favorites for today! TFS!

    ReplyDelete