Monday, September 26, 2016

Happy Days

Hi Everyone, Tracey here  I have a couple of layouts to share with you.

"Happy Days"


I am in love with the rusting paste from Prima and it just works fabulous on chipboard.
I have used it with a stencil on the background then on the Edward Relief Corner, 9 Cogs on boardNat's Pin Wheels and Vine Flourish .
I painted the "Happy Days" title with white paint.


 

"Totally Adore You"


Can't believe how much my older son has changed since this photo was taken about 7 years ago. They change way to quickly.  I have heat embossed the chipboard Nat's Squares, Loolabelle's Love Arrows  and I just used a black ink pad to colour the words and alphas.




I love using the phrases, words and alphas from Imaginarium, they have so many different ones to choose from and they are a perfect way to complete your layout or projects.

     

  

  



Thanks for stopping by and checking out what we have been creating with here at Imaginarium Designs.








1 comment:

  1. LOVELOVELOVE the rusting on the first layout!! Makes for great fall colors!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete