Monday, June 13, 2016

June shares with Leeann Pearce...

Hello, today I have a couple of pages to share with you all. I had so much fun adding ink to the birthday card I made that I decide to use that ink again for my next lot of layouts.  I was really impress with the ink cubes and how bright they were on the chipboard. I didn't  prep the raw chipboard, I went straight in with the ink. The ink I used was versa color. 

This first one is of my cute baby girl who turned six last July. I'm just getting that scrap now! I used the same design as the birthday card. I also took some inspiration from the layered cake using my inks to color the chipboard in a layered look.

"SIX"

















This next page was a fun day spent at luna park in st kilda. I have been like forever wanting to go, that face entrance! And it was totally awesome. The 2 bigger girls went on every ride a million times and so did my little one. We had such a fabulous day out... going again soon!
I used the same inks to color the chipboard. I did keep a couple of the stars raw.

" A GOOD DAY"













Thanks for popping by today, I hope today was fun.

2 comments:

  1. These lay-outs are really awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts!! Looks like a fun time was had by all at Luna Park!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete