Friday, February 26, 2016

Best Friends Forever - with Tracey Fowler

There is something very special about the bond you share with your family pet. My son Jack and our dog Max shared a wonderful bond together. I would often look out into the backyard and see the two of them sitting down just like the photo in this layout.

"My Best Friend"


 I have used aged embossing powder to create the aged look on the chipboard.






Chipboard used for my layout - My Best Friend , Embellishments, and Nats Hearts 1.




"Mini Album"

I always admire people's mini albums. I have to admit it is something out of my comfort zone and I thought it was time for me to step out of it. I have completed the cover of a mini album and which I want to share with you and then next month I will share with you my completed album.

 Once again I have used aged embossing powders to cover the chipboard. I love how you get so much interest in the chipboard using this technique.




The Imaginarium Designs Chipboard used for this project Treasure word, Monarch Butterfly, and frames from Double Oval Frame.

  


That is all I have to share with you today. Take care and I hope that you find sometime to get creative.





2 comments:

  1. WOW!! Great layout but the cover of your mini has e breathless! LOVE that beautiful butterfly and your color palette!! Absolutely divine!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete