Monday, January 11, 2016

A little Layout love ....


How is 2016 treating you so far?

Today I am sharing some awesomeness from three of our Creative Team.

First up is Chitos who is sharing this incredibly layout!
  
"This photo is my son. I used the oil pastel for title chipboard.
I sprinkled glitter on a butterfly."
The detail is simply amazing!

Karyn has created this layout featuring her mum and her!
 
"I chose the chipboard pieces on this layout to suit my mums personality - gum leaves 
and seed pods rather than roses and flowers 
smile emotico
 I painted the chipboard with my watercolour paints (childrens pan paints are some of my favourites!)"
LOVE it!

And lastly Tanya has made a simple and super effective page of her hubby!
 
 


Thanks so much for sharing girls!

Have a great day!



1 comment:

  1. Oh dear.. Such lovely layouts. At the first one from Chitoe I love the pics of your adorable son. And the chippies you used look fabulous. That butterfly is so pretty.
    Karyn your layout with your mum is so pretty. You kept it simple...meaning not too decorated. I love the way you used the brabch on top of the picture. It looks great used that way. Almost like a kind of a frame.
    Tanya your layout is so funny. What a lovely idea to use a picture only showing the lower part of DH's face. Very dramatic with the black background. The amount of embellishment is not overwhelming. I love that.The small bits of colored pieces and white doily looks gorgeous on that black background.
    Thank you ladies for sharing your lovely art. It was very inspiring.
    Hugs from Monica... Spain

    ReplyDelete