Friday, November 6, 2015

One colour love

It's the start of another month which means the start of a new theme for the Imaginarium girls!

This month I gave them the challenge of creating a Monochromatic Layout!


What does Monochromatic mean? ...

monochromatic
adjective
  1. containing or using only one colour.

This is one of my fave ways to create so I couldn't wait to see what the girls came up with - and they certainly didn't disappoint!

First up is the gorgeous Solange in greens

 "I chose green for my monochromatic layout. I used green glitter paste in the 
frame and green ink pad in the other chipboards."



 

Romy has created this stunning vintage style layout in browns

"I love making vintage lay-outs and brown is definitely one of the best colours for that, so I decided to make a brown lay-out for this theme. I framed my photo with a beautiful chipboard frame from Imaginarium Designs and further embellished my lay-out with a circles border, two hot-air balloons and two corners. The circle border is covered with white embossing powder and the other chipboard pieces are altered with brown distress ink."


And finally Agnieszka has this stunner in blues

This month theme was so easy for me, no wondering what will I do smile emoticon , I love this color and could use it every single month...well I do use it every single month at least once. Lovely chipboard frame was just perfect for my photo. Layout by Agnieszka Bellaidea





Thanks for sharing girls!

3 comments:

  1. Waw.... What a fabulos selection of monochromatic layouts you shared with us today. The first one is so impressing. It has such a lovely fresh green on many things. And the butterflies are awesome.
    The Vintage layout is lovely too. Lovely frame, great picture and those lovely circles from chipboard... Great work.
    The blue one is so pretty. Again : love the ffame. And the picture is great with that pretty young woman. Gorgeous background as well.
    Thank you for sharing all this lovely inspiration.
    Hugs from Monica... Spain

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW wow WOW
    ABSOLUTELY STUNNING LAYOUTS, the colours, layers, dimension and textures are AMAZING!!!
    I am IN AWE of your CREATIVE TALENT EVERYONE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! These are all absolutely stunning!! My absolute favorite is Solange/s what a great color!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete