Monday, October 26, 2015

For the Boys!



Hi there ....

Today we are sharing a few more projects all about Boys!


Scrapping boys & men can be a little more challenging but here are 3 projects that make it look easy!

First up is a layout I created of my husband. I have used Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays on all of the chipboard and used a custom made piece for the background.



Chitos has made this lovely layout of her son

 "This is a photo of my son was riding in the car at the amusement park in the summer.

I love the fresh look of using acrylic paint and gelato on the chip board."



And finally Julianne has made the super cute page featuring the little in her life ... her bunny!


"Creating a masculine page, for me, is a challenge. So I had to think a little different, and get creative. What do I have in my life that is masculine? Why, my bunny of course! I created a background with strips of paper and washi tape layered together. I added some stamping on top, then finished with some stencilling (using Viva Ferro in Bernsteingold). The stars and arrows were covered with orange ink, then coloured with an orange gelato to increase the vibrancy of the colour. They were then finished off with a coat of Dimensional Magic to add shine and dimension. The square border has been heat embossed with Stampendous Aged Gold embossing enamel, and random squares have been filled with a star or cross. The photo corners have been covered with Zing Gold Glitter embossing powder, for a little added sparkle. Finally, I have finished by journaling around the outer edge of the page."



Awesome - thanks girls!

Hope you are all having a great day!
Natalie

3 comments:

  1. FABULOUS layouts!!!
    LOVE the background and design of your layout Natalie, it has AMAZING dimension and colour!!!
    LOVE Chitos' circle-filled page, it's FUN and CHEERY :)
    LOVE the glossy orange accents and AWESOME embossed squares of Julianne's bunny page!!!
    THANK YOU ALL for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely colorful layouts. Great use of gorgeous chipboards. Thank you so much for sharing.
    Hugs from Monica.... Spain

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these are awesome layouts! I particularly love the first one!! Great texture and colors! TFS!

    ReplyDelete